An updated list of our recent scientific publications:
- Sara Pensieri, Dionisios Patiris, Stylianos Alexakis, Marios Ν. Anagnostou, Aristides Prospathopoulos, Christos Tsabaris, and Roberto Bozzano, 2018: “Integration of underwater radioactivity and acoustic sensors into a near real-time multi-parametric observing system at open sea,” MDPI, Sensors, 18, 2737; (doi:10.3390/s18082737)
- Pensieri S., R. Bozzano, J. A. Nystuen, E. N. Anagnostou, M. N. Anagnostou, and R. Bechini, 2015: “Underwater acoustic measurements to estimate wind and rainfall in the Mediterranean Sea,” Advances in Meteorology Volume 2015, Article ID 612512, 18 pages; (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/612512)
- Nystuen, J. A., M. N. Anagnostou, E. N. Anagnostou, and A. Papadopoulos, 2015: “Monitoring Greek seas using passive underwater acoustics,” Journal of Atmo. and Ocean. Tech, vol. 32, pp. 334 – 348.
- Tsabaris, C., M. N. Anagnostou, D. L. Patiris, J. A. Nystuen, G. Eleftheriou, Th. Dakladas, V. Papadopoulos, A. Prospathopoulos, A. Papadopoulos and E. N. Anagnostou, 2011:“A marine groundwater spring in Stoupa, Greece: Shallow water instrumentation comparing radon and ambient sound with discharge rate”, Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, Vol. 4, pp. 3 – 9
- Anagnostou, M. N., J. A. Nystuen, E. N. Anagnostou, A. Papadopoulos, and V. Lykousis, 2011: “Passive aquatic listener (PAL): an adoptive underwater acoustic recording system for the marine environment”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A., Vol. 626, pp. 94 – 98
- Tsabaris, C., M. N. Anagnostou, and S. Alexakis, 2009: “Instrumentation for Radon and Acoustic detection in seawater: design and application of a platform for rainfall monitoring using in-situ autonomous sensors: radon monitor and hydrophone,” Sea Technology Magazine, vol. 50, pp. 10 – 13.
- Anagnostou, M. N., J. A. Nystuen, E. N. Anagnostou, E. Nikolopoulos, and E. Amitai, 2008: “Evaluation of underwater rainfall measurements during the Ionian Sea rainfall experiment,” IEEE Transaction of Geosciences and Remote Sensing, Vol. 46, pp. 2936 – 2946
- Nystuen, J. A., E. Amitai, E. N. Anagnostou, and M. N. Anagnostou, 2008: “Spatial averaging of oceanic rainfall variability using underwater sound: Ionian Sea rainfall experiment 2004,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., vol. 123, pp. 1952 – 1962.
- Amitai, E., J. A. Nystuen, E. N. Anagnostou, and M. N. Anagnostou, 2007: “Comparison of deep underwater measurements and Radar observations of rainfall”, IEEE Geosciences and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 4, pp. 406 – 410.
As invited speaker:
- Anagnostou, M. N., T. Dakladas, E. N. Anagnostou, and J. A. Nystuen, 2015: “An autonomous and adaptive sampling low-duty cycle ambient sound sensor for marine observations: design and applications”, in the proceedings of the Underwater acoustic measurements: Technologies & Results, 3rd Underwater Acoustics Conference and Exhibition, Platanias, Crete, Greece, 21 – 26 June.
- Anagnostou, M. N., S. Pensieri, E. N. Anagnostou, R. Bozzano, R. Bechini, and J. A. Nystuen, 2013: “Acoustic signatures of the 2011 floods in the Ligurian region,” in the proceedings of the Underwater acoustic measurements: Technologies & Results, 1st International conference and Exhibition on Underwater Acoustics, Corfu, Greece, 24 – 28 June.
- Anagnostou, M. N., J. A. Nystuen, E. N. Anagnostou, A. Papadopoulos, D. Ballas, K. Nittis, P. Pagonis, L. Perivoliotis, and D. Georgopoulos, 2009: “Measurements of spatially averaged ocean surface geophysical parameters using underwater sound integrated with the Poseidon monitoring system,” in the proceedings of the Underwater acoustic measurements: Technologies & Results, 3rd International conference & exhibition, Nafplion, Greece, 21 – 26 June.